Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Playlist October 9, 2004

I'm sorry that this post is so delayed, and I'm sorry I didn't get that other promised music post made. Perhaps you'll forgive me, since I've recently put myself back into college full-time. However, I still plan on a music posting with links to rad artists' websites and schtuff. Sho, shtay tuned, may-teesh. (Sorry, I was channeling Sean Connery for a moment, but I think I've got him out of my system now. Thanksch.)

Oh, and FYI, as it turns out (don't hurt me, you know-it-alls) "Gibby Hanes" (of Butthole Surfers fame) is the lead singer's name, and the album title is "& His Problem." My internet access has been wonky of late and almost completely unreliable, so I didn't get to check that stuff out before I went on air. Such is life, I suppose.

~{Sunshine

Track - Artist - Album
Desperate Guys - The Faint - Wet From Birth
Japanese Boy - Aneka
Dead Wrong - Frausdots - Couture Couture Couture
Change (extended mix) - Tears For Fears
Christine - House of Love (R)
Pretty (Ugly Before) - Elliott Smith - From A Basement On A Hill
True Faith (New Order cover) - Flunk - Morning Star
This Year's Fashion - Action Action - Don't Cut Your Cloth to This Year's Fashion
Another Way - Swayzak - Loops from the Bergerie
Submission - Moving Units - Dangerous Dreams
Red Skies - The Fixx
Blind Sublime - Peter Murphy
In Between Days (acoustic) - The Cure
Seattle - Public Image Ltd.
Kaiser - Gibby Hanes - & His Problem
Push You Away - Ulyssyes - 010
Only A Downstat - Gary Numan & Tubeway Army
Androgyne - Faux Fox - Black Glove or White Glove
Overdrive (feat. Martin Gore) - Client - City
Imperfection - Real Life - Imperfection
Lover's Rock - The Clash (R)
Beautiful Love - Julian Cope
Violent Heart - Three Alarm Fire
On Your Radio - Joe Jackson
Radio Radio - Elvis Costello
The Melting Moon - VHS or Beta - Night On Fire
Rebel Rebel (live Bowie cover) - Duran Duran
Late Night on Maudlin Street - Morrissey
It Doesn't Matter - Depeche Mode
Love Vigilantes - New Order
Enola Gay - Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark
Stand and Deliver - Adam Ant
Pulling Mussels - Squeeze
Crucify Me - Moev
Heaven Sent - INXS
Burning Blue - Liam MacDonald
A Hard Rain (Dylan cover) - Roxy Music
Love Comes Quickly - Pet Shop Boys
Manchild - The Creatures (R)
Mo' Pop - Dot-Allison
Motorcrash - The Sugar Cubes

As always... (R) = Requests

No comments: