Sunday, October 17, 2004

Playlist October 16, 2004 (Fundraiser Wk 1)

As I said on-air, my listeners rock! Those who phoned in pledges last night are the bee's knees, as far as I'm concerned! Love to all of you who phoned in this week. Hopefully others will come out of the woodwork next week.

It's always difficult to figure out what to play during pledge-drive time, but I had some new music to play and decided to just go ahead and work it in as I usually do.

Here's the list of what was played last night:
Track - Artist - Album (if new)
Lint of Love - Cibo Matto
Da Da Da - Trio
I Disappear - The Faint - Wet From Birth
Wise Up, Sucker! - Pop Will Eat Itself
C'Mere - Interpol - Antics
Say Hello, Wave Goodbye - Soft Cell
Make Me Yours - Halovox - Halovox
Barbarism Begins At Home - The Smiths
Carousel - Siouxsie & The Banshees (R)
Far Side of Crazy - Wall of Voodoo
Another World - Joe Jackson
Antmusic - Adam Ant
Us - Regina Spektor - (from upcoming album Soviet Kitsch)
I Wanna Be Adored - The Stone Roses
Eyes without a Face - Billy Idol (R)
Promises, Promises - Naked Eyes
Love Comes Quickly - The Pet Shop Boys
Hard Day - Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark
Dig It (short edit) - Skinny Puppy
Sweetheart Contract - Magazine
Sapphire Bullets of Pure Love - They Might Be Giants
Everyday is Halloween - Ministry
Come Alive - The Devils
Pop Goes The World - Men Without Hats
Johnny Cash - Sons & Daughters - Love The Cup
Bring On The Night - The Police
Static - The Countdown - Scratch & Sniff
Pubic Image - Public Image Ltd. (R)
It's Not Right - Devo
Dominatrix Sleeps Tonight - Dominatrix
Monkey's Gone To Heaven - Pixies (R)
Torch - Marc Almond

(R) = Requests

3 comments:

jdoublep said...

no luck yet getting you a ticket for SY/PJ!
come up to the uptown and beg, beg, beg!

Sunshine said...

Oh man... I almost forgot about it!

Thank you, jdoublep. I appreciate it.

Sunshine said...

I couldn't go in the end. I have too much work to do. I did get a ticket for a different show, though. ;)