Sunday, July 23, 2006

Special Guest "Appearance" on KJHK! (TIME CORRECTION)

There is this cool show on KU Lawrence, KS' college station 90.7 KJHK whose aesthetic sensibilities are not entirely different from those of Retro Red-Eye Express. "What is the name of this obviously fabulous show" you ask. Says I, "It's Grey Radio, and it's produced by co-hosts Danielle and Joe on Friday nights from 9pm - Midnight."

Why am I telling you all this? Well, my faithful, occasional and potential listeners, I have been asked by the lovely Danielle to guest co-host on "Grey Radio" next Friday, July 28th as Joe won't be able to do the show that evening! Yes! Get ready, people, because you are going to officially get far too much of me for one weekend!

For those of you near and far who don't receive the KJHK broadcst, never fear, they too are in the online streaming game! Just go to KJHK.org and on the left-hand side of the page, there's a "KJHK LIVE" icon that gives you the option to choose whether you want a Hi-fi or Lo-fi stream. You might even get to hear it if you're on dial-up! Awesome, no?!

I hope you'll get to tune in!

No comments: