Saturday, July 29, 2006

Grey Radio Last Night

I would like to thank Grey Radio's co-host Danielle for having me guest co-host on her show last night. If you got to listen, you were treated to 1.5 hours of a set by Danielle's design, and one and 1.5 hours of my version of Grey Radio. We chit chatted about Depeche Mode and the two versions of "Safety Dance" (SSSS-AAAA-FFFF-EEEE-TTTT-YYYY... and so on) among other things and spun our favorite tunes for both Lawrence and KC audiences. The phone rang off the hook as well, which was cool.

Also, many thanks to you, KC and Lawrence listeners, for tuning in and showing support (via the aforementioned phone calls). Grey Radio will be back next semester, and I've invited Danielle to guest co-host on Retro Red-eye sometime. She's a lovely gal, and really knows her music.

The playlist is on KJHK's website: http://www.kjhk.org . My set started with Depeche Mode.

No comments: