Sunday, March 05, 2006

Playlist Feb 25, 2006

Track - Artist - Album (if new)

Apollo - OMD
Modern Love is Automatic - A Flock of Seagulls
Fractured Beauty - Autohypnosis
Sooner Or Later - Flesh For LuLu
Shinjuku Hi-5 - The Capes - Hello
The Stand - The Alarm
If I Didn't Love You - Squeeze
Red Skies - The Fixx (R)
Totally Wired - The Fall (R)
Bizarre Love Triangle (D)
Victims - Culture Club (R)
I Hate it That I Got What I Wanted - Clearlake
Tigers Not Daugthers - Controller.Controller - X-Amounts
How Could I Forget - The Faint
Tied Up Too Tight - Hard-Fi
Autobahn Music Box - Cut Copy
Studio City (Misery Loves Company) - John Taylor
Shipwrecked - The Perfects
Legal Tender - The B-52s
Talk To Me - APB
I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am...
Following Waves - French Kicks
Yes, I Am Blind - Morrissey
Twenty Killer Hurts - Gene Loves Jezebel
Creature - Piney Gir
Number 1 - Goldfrapp - Supernature
Mental Powers - Autonomadic
King Rocker - Generation X
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker - Ramones
Love In A Void - Siouxsie & The Banshees
Burning - Fugazi
Circuit - Marbles
She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not - She Wants Revenge - s/t
Goody Two Shoes (ext.) - Adam Ant (R)
Das Modell - Kraftwerk
Told You So - Depeche Mode
Tribulations - LCD Soundsystem
Destroy Everything You Touch - Ladytron - Witching Hour
In Bloom - Ian McCulloch
Sister Europe - Psychedelic Furs
Problems - Sex Pistols
My Antarctica - Duran Duran


(R) = Requests
(D) = Dedication

No comments: