Saturday, March 11, 2006

Playlist Mar. 4, 2006

Wow... I'm terribly sorry that I set up these last two posts with "Watch This Space" last Sunday and never got to them until now. I had good intentions, but I didn't know then that I would be working a six day week. Last week I played a Depeche Mode song per hour to express my excitement about their upcoming show and the fact that tickets went on sale that Friday. At any rate... here is last week's list:

Track - Artist - Album (if new)
Strobe Light - The B-52s
Public Bath - Shonen Knife
KungFu Girls - Blondie
Textbook - We Are Scientists - With Love & Squalor
Pictures of You (live) - The Cure (to compare with the above song)
Walking In Silence - Veldt - The Cause: The Effect
Mongoloid - Devo
Out of Control - She Wants Revenge - s/t
The Darkest Star - Depeche Mode - Playing The Angel
Of Crime & Passion - Duran Duran
After All (c. Bowie) - The Mission UK
One Day - APB
Little Fluffy Clouds - The Orb (R)
Hand In Glove - The Smiths (R)
Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo (R)
Another Way - Swayzak
I Am The Light - Del Rey & The Sun Kings
Munich - Editors - The Back Room
Pyjamarama - Roxy Music
A Certain Romance - Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am...
Close To The Edit - The Art of Noise
Halo (Goldfrapp mix) - Depeche Mode
Seven Seas - Echo & The Bunnymen
Effigy (I'm Not An) - Ministry (R)
Changes - David Bowie
Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) - The Arcade Fire
Half Harvest - Michael Penn
Mayor of Simpleton - XTC
Living For The Weekend - Hard-Fi - Stars of CCTV
Living On The Ceiling - Blancmange
Circling Overland - Front242
Time Stands Still - Cut Copy
Enola Gay - OMD
The Sun & The Rainfall - Depeche Mode
Promises Promises - Naked Eyes
Immortal - John Taylor
Momma Was An Opium Smoker (live) - Rasputina
Magnificent Seven - The Clash
The Diver - Stellastar*

(R) = Requests

No comments: