Saturday, February 11, 2006

Playlist Feb 4, 2006

Track - Artist - Album (if new)
I Dig U - Cult Hero
Pillage - Woven
The Robots (ext.) - Kraftwerk
Ooh La La - Goldfrapp - Supernature
Paranoiattack - The Faint
If I Ever (ext.) - Red Flag
Bombers In The Sky - The Thompson Twins (R)
Is That Love - Squeeze (R)
Carolyn's Fingers - Cocteau Twins
I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
Love & Anger - Kate Bush (R)
Place In The Country - Adam Ant (R)
Sour Times - Portishead
Walk Like Me - Blondie
Jocko Homo - Devo
Bleed to the Beat - Veronica Lipgloss & The Evil Eyes
BGlack Cat - Broadcast - Tender Buttons
Jealous Girls - The Gossip - Standing In The Way of Control
No Cabaret! - VHS or Beta
Young Parisians - Adam & The Ants
I Don't Mind - The Buzzcocks
These Things Take Time - The Smiths (R)
Something Wicked - Siouxsie & The Banshees (R)
Love Like Blood - Killing Joke
Sanskrit - Isidore
I Am The Light - Del Rey & The Sun Kings - I Am The Light
The Defector - Recoil
Getting Away With It - Electronic
Spring Fever - Digitata
Never Enough (live) - The Cure
Submission - Moving Units
Love Is A Stranger - The Eurythmics
I Know What Women Want - My Robot Friend
Blue Dress - Depeche Mode
Neighborhood #4 (7 Kettles) - The Arcade Fire
Happy - PiL (R)
Roadrunner - Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers (R)
Black Balloon - Mink Lungs (R)
The Kill - Fugazi (R)

(R) = Requests

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunshine "always" plays the song/songs That I request!

She is a "Saint"!

Trivia Stephen

Sunshine said...

Trivia Stephen,
You are one of my heroes! On those nights I'm certain nobody's listening, you call in a request.

Thank you for listening and thanks for the laughs.

~Sunshine