Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Playlist Jan 29, 2005

I'm so beat. I can't even begin to tell you all the stuff I've signed myself up for. Sleep is for the weak! The weak, I tell you! Weak!

Track - Artist - Album (if new)
All Night Long - Peter Murphy
Let's Kill Some Time - Kiss 'n' Ride - Someone Killed My Generation
Nothin' New - Heavy Sleeper - The Gifted Curse
The Passion of Lovers - Bauhaus
Why Can't I Be You - The Cure
Someone's Looking At You - The Boomtown Rats
Today - Talk Talk
Movement - LCD Soundsystem - LCD Soundsystem
Social Fools - Devo
Going For Adds - Moving Units
Rescue (ext. Remix) - Red Flag
Breathe - Erasure - Nightbird
Creature - Piney Gir
The Metro - Berlin (R)
Peeling Paint - Autohypnosis (Nathan Stack)
Bedbugs & Ballyhoo - Echo & The Bunnymen
Dancing Barefoot (P. Smith cover) - Simple Minds
So In Love - Orchestral Manouevres in the Dark
Carolyn's Fingers - The Cocteau Twins
Pluto Drive - The Creatures
Denis Denis - Blondie
Virginia Plain - Roxy Music
Danceability Parts 1 & 2 - APB
If You Want - Depeche Mode (R)
Modern Love is Automatic - A Flock of Seagulls
My Own Way - Duran Duran
Everyday is Like Sunday - Morrissey (R)
Sapphire Bullets of Pure Love - They Might Be Giants
Janie Jones - The Clash
Make Me An Offer - Cantinero - Championship Boxing
Colony - Joy Division
I Confess - The English Beat
Half A Person - The Smiths
Stakeout - Freezepop
Only A Downstat - Gary Numan
Prety Vacant - The Sex Pistols
I Send A Message - INXS
Christine - Siouxsie & The Banshees
Move To Memphis - A-Ha
Driven To Tears - The Police
Gigantic - Pixies (R)
Oh, You Pretty Things/All The Young Dudes (live) - David Bowie


(R) = Request

No comments: