Friday, June 24, 2005

Playlist June 11, 2005

I've got lots of stuff going on at home, but I thought it would be a good idea to get these playlists up. I apologize for the extreme delay.

~Sunshine

Track - Artist - Album (if new)
Homeward - VNV Nation - Matter + Form
No, Not Now - Hot Hot Heat
Make Me Yours - Halovox
Your Honor - Regina Spektor - Soviet Kitsch
Speedbumbs - Luna
Veronica - Elvis Costello (R)
Imagination - Belouis Some
Cactus (Pixies cover) - David Bowie
Somewhere In My Heart - Aztec Camera
Love Plus One - Haircut 100
Spanish Bombs - The Clash
Punk Rock Girl - The Dead Milkmen
Helicopters - XTC
God Save The Queen - Sex Pistols
House of Sin - zZz - Sounds of zZz

Cheese-tastic Song of the Week
I'll Tumble 4 Ya - Culture Club

Master & Servant - Depeche Mode (R)
God Tonight - Real Life (R)
The Dead Heart - Midnight Oil (R)
Y Control - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Crystal - New Order (R)
November Spawned A Monster - Morrissey - Live @ Earl's Court
The Creature - Piney Gir
I Believe/All I Need - Duran Duran (R)
Disorder - Joy Division (R)
Laguna Beach - The Legendary Pink Dots
Eyes Without A Face - Billy Idol (R)
Black Sunglasses - Mount Sims
Never Win - Fischerspooner - Odyssey
Desperate Guys - The Faint
First In/First Out - Front242 (R)
Insanity Lurks Nearby - Frontline Assembly
I Know What Women Want - My Robot Friend
If You Were Here - The Thompson Twins
Pocket Calculator (Live) - Kraftwerk - Minimum Maximum
Head Like A Hole (NiN cover) - Devo
Rosegarden Funeral of Sores - Bauhaus
Go About Your Day - Three Alarm Fire
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker - Ramones
Looking for Clues - Robert Palmer
Down By The Water (acoustic) - PJ Harvey (R)

(R) = Requests

No comments: