Friday, December 03, 2004

Piney Gir News and Top 20 Albums for 2004

I caught up with Piney Gir this morning, and the resulting interview is slated to air next Saturday, Dec. 11th. Also, look for a little blurb on Piney (w/ a photo) in next week's "Night & Day" section of The Pitch. Fun stuff, I tell you!

Now, if I had to narrow the list to 20,
the following would be my list of 2004's top albums:
1) French Kicks "The Trial of the Century"
2) Piney Gir "Peakahokahoo"
3) Duran Duran "Astronaut"
4) VHS or BETA "Night on Fire"
5) Luna "Rendezvous"
6) The Dresden Dolls "The Dresden Dolls"
7) Moving Units - Dangerous Dreams
8) The Faint "Wet From Birth"
9) Real Life "Imperfection"
10) My Robot Friend "Hot Action!"
11) Controller.Controller "History"
12) Dealership "Action/Adventure"
13) They Might Be Giants "Indestructible Objects EP"
14) Freezepop "Fancy Ultra Fresh"
15) The Orphans "5:30AM on a Rainy Day"
16) Halovox "Halovox"
17) Swayzak "Loops from the Bergerie"
18) The Somnambulants "Evacuation"
19) I Am The World Trade Center "The Cover-up
20) Faux Fox "Black Glove or White Glove EP"

No comments: