Monday, November 01, 2004

Playlist Oct. 30, 2004 (Halloween Show)

In case you hadn't gathered, I do so love Halloween! The eerie music behind my voice had me talking more than usual for some reason, so I didn't fit in as many songs as usual. Last night (10/31), I dressed up and gave out candy to the few kiddies out trick-or-treating. What a miserable night for trick-or-treating! It was wonderfully dark and spooky with beautiful leaves all over the place, but too wet to get many kids out.

Background music:
artist - album
Massive Attack - Motion Picture Soundtrack to Danny The Dog [NEW]
Manheim Steamroller - Halloween [NEW]
Various - Motion Picture Soundtrack to The Hunger

Track - Artist - Album (if new)
Ghosting - Isidore - Isidore
Watch - Sisters of Mercy
Robot - The Futureheads - The Futureheads
Creature (w/ nod to The Cure) - Piney Gir - Peakahokahoo
Halo - Depeche Mode
Music For Vampires - The Cocteau Twins (R)
Astronaut - Luna - Rendezvous
Something In My House - Dead or Alive
Fly On The Windscreen - Halovox - Halovox
Burning Dirt - My Life w/ The Thrill Kill Kult
Dark Circles - The Devils
Bloodletting - Concrete Blonde
Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo
Monster In My Pants - The B-52s
Lady Ice - Arcadia
Blend The Strengths - Front 242 (R)
A Song For Europe (Roxy Music cover) - David Gahan
Stygmata Martyr (Dance Mix) - Bauhaus
Desperate Guys - The Faint - Wet From Birth
Hot Ride - The Prodigy
Death To Death - Stars
A Night Like This - The Cure
Pet Semetary - Ramones
I Believe/All I Need - Duran Duran
Know Your Rights - The Clash
HorrorBeach - HorrorPops
Eyes Without A Face - Billy Idol
(Even though I meant to play Flesh For Fantasy.)
Discotheque CVB - Camper Van Beethoven - New Roman Times
Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others - The Smiths
East of Eden - Dead Can Dance
Days of Swine & Roses - My Life w/ The Thrill Kill Kult
Halloween - Siouxsie & The Banshees (R)
Dead Man Walking - David Bowie
Devil In My Car - The B-52s (R)

As always, (R) = Requests

No comments: