Sunday, November 07, 2004

Playlist Nov. 6, 2004

Last night I had way more calls than I'm used to, I think. I don't mind it, but it's so infernally random.

Track - Artist - Album (if new)
Hounds of Love (Kate Bush) - The Futureheads - The Futureheads
Beat My Guest - Adam Ant
A Different Story - Peter Schilling
Under The Milkyway - The Church
Bedroom Toys - Duran Duran - Astronaut (R)
Butt Naked (Demo of "Be My Icon")- Duran Duran
Birds Fly (Whisper to a Scream) - Icicleworks
Boston - Piney Gir - Peakahokahoo
We Can Have It - The Dears - No Cities Left
Blue Highway - Billy Idol
We Have A Technical (cut off, rerun at end) - Tubeway Army/Gary Numan (R)
Leave In Silence - Depeche Mode
Scientist - The Dandy Warhols
These Things Take Time - The Smiths
Lips Like Sugar (12" mix) - Echo & The Bunnymen (R)
Howard Hughes - Rasputina (R)
1973 - TH White - More Than Before
Only Love Can Break Your Heart - St. Etiennne - Travel Edition 1990 - 2005
Ghost In You - Psychedelic Furs (R)
Love On Your Side - The Thompson Twins
Oblivion (Don Nadi 2004 Mix) - Real Life - Imperfection
I'll Kiss You - Cyndi Lauper
I Wanna Be Adored - The Stone Roses (R)
Comforts of Absence - The Somnambulants
Watch - Controller.Controller
Magnificent Seven - The Clash
I'm Deranged - David Bowie
The Love Cats - The Cure
Colony - Joy Division
Waiting Room - Fugazi
The Truth Hits Everybody - The Police
Bring Your Love Down (Didn't I) - Yaz
Lorelei - Cocteau Twins
Girlfriend is Better (live) - Talking Heads
Motorcrash - The Sugar Cubes (R)
I'm A Cult Hero - Cult Hero
We Have A Technical - Tubeway Army/Gary Numan

(R) - Request

4 comments:

jdoublep said...

we were driving home from just wrecking the car when you played "under the milkyway".

we tried to harmonize our "air bagpipes" but it came out sounding like some sort of ill animal.

Sunshine said...

Yikes! I'm sorry to hear about your car, but certainly impressed with your "air bagpipes" playing.

~{S.

Tamar Berk said...

sunshine-
Thanks for recommending and playing The Countdown! You rock! Our full length will be out in January and we'll be out to Kansas City to rock very soon.
You playlists are awesome. Wish we could hear it in Chicago.
-the countdown-

www.thecountdown.net
www.undergroundinc.com

Sunshine said...

Hi Roxie, thank you for your comments! Hopefully I can catch you live when you do come through town.

~{S.