Sunday, August 29, 2004

Playlist August 28, 2004 - Interview w/ Real Life

Last night I ran the interview with David Sterry of Real Life, who was nice enough to fit me into his busy schedule. The band have been touring the West Coast of the US since August 13th, and should be returning home (Australia) this week to do a few more live shows. Their new album is called "Imperfection" and it's available at A Different Drum, and RealLifeMusic.net is their official website. I think, overall the interview went okay. I have work to do still, but I feel okay about how it went.

Here's this week's list:
Track - Artist - Album (if new)
Promises, Promises - Naked Eyes
Nobody Loves Me - Bryan Ferry
Down In The Park - Gary Numan & Tubeway Army
Smart Set - Faux Fox - Black Glove or White Glove
Zero Zero - April March
I Don't Want Your Love - Dealership - Action/Adventure
Deja Vu - Railer
The Radiation - My Favorite
Heroes (Bowie Cover) - Wreckage
Tropical Flesh Mandala - Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians
Dream Attack - New Order
Little 15 - Depeche Mode
Bengali In Platforms - Morrissey
A Forest - The Cure
Sweet Lullaby - Deep Forest - Essence of The Forest
Drowning Man - U2
I Wanna Be Adored - Stone Roses
CE-5 - Vic Thrill
Skin Deep - Tracy Spuehler - It's The Sound

Real Life Interview and Song Block
Imperfection - from "Imperfection"
Interview segment
God Tonight - Real Life
Oblivion - from "Imperfection"
Celebrate (Neuropa Mix) - from "Imperfection"

Girls & Sunshine - Dirty on Purpose - Sleep Late for a Better Tomorrow
The Robots - Kraftwerk
Incredible Robot Action - Tag Team Trampoline - Thanks Everything
I Dig U - Cult Hero
I Believe/All I Need - Duran Duran
Tour de France - Kraftwerk
Love Is (What I Say) - INXS
Sleepwalker - Gang of Four
alt.end - The Cure - The Cure
Far Side of Crazy - Wall of Voodoo
Antmusic - Adam Ant
That's Entertainment - The Jam (R)
Baked Bean - Haircut 100
Secret (12" mix) - Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark

No comments: