Monday, August 09, 2004

August 14, 2004 - I'm Out

The fantastic Curt (aka "The Rocker") will cover the show this weekend (August 14th). I will be off frolicking with family in some obscure tree and mountain-laden location with lakes and stuff.

I'm sure he'll treat you right. ;)

I'm slowly updating this blog with playlists from 2004, and I suppose I'm working backwards. I promise it'll get there. At least I've finished posting all playlists up through 2003 in the archive. Feel free to check those out at your leisure.

Your paradoxical popsicle,

~{Sunshine

3 comments:

samuel ryan said...

i really don't know how exactly it is that you haven't gotten more fan postings yet, but i really enjoy your show. it's the thing that gets me home on a long saturday night drive.

Sunshine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sunshine said...

Thank you, Samuel! It's probably due to the fact that I've only just started promoting this blog.

Thanks again for your comment. :)

(Ack... I'm new to the comment admin thing. I wanted to edit my last comment.)