Sunday, July 29, 2007

Playlist July 28, 2007

Track - Artist - Album (if new)
Caterpillar - The Cure
I Have The Touch - Peter Gabriel
Sell My Soul - Midnight Oil
Look At That Cadillac - The Stray Cats
It's A Mistake - Men At Work
Sister I'm A Poet - Morrissey
Burn My Shadow (feat. Ian Astbury) - Unkle - War Stories
Beat My Guest - Adam Ant
Are You Receiving Me? - XTC
Robots - The Golden Republic
Out of Control/State of Mind - Kenna - Make Sure They See My Face
Bloodlines - DUNE
Broken Promises for Broken Hearts - She Wants Revenge
I Wanted To Tell Her - Ministry
If I Could - Erasure
1963 ('95 Arthur Baker Remix) - New Order (R)
The Glow - The Prids - Until the World is Beautiful
Terror! - The Rakes
Merry Making At My Place - Calvin Harris - I Created Disco
My Time - The Psychedelic Furs
Real Toys - Altered Images
Black Cat - Broadcast (R)
Circuit - Marbles
Russian Radio - Red Flag
Aidan Quinn - Thrushes
Driving Manual Auto - Kaito UK (R)

(R) = Requests

No comments: