Sunday, April 01, 2007

Playlist Mar 31, 2007 (last wk of Pledge Drive)

Thank you so much to all of the listeners of KKFI who sent in your pledges this week! You are what keeps us on the air and also gives us a reason for being.

Here was tonight's playlist:
Track - Artist - Album (if new)
I Wanna Live - Ramones
The Walk - The Cure
Celebrate - Real Life
No Name No Slogan (12") - Acid Horse
My Time - Psychedelic Furs
Street Lights - Lovers In Transit - Gemini
The Light - Romance
Death of Rock & Roll - APB - Three
I'm The Man - Joe Jackson
Good Weekend - Art Brut
Girls, Skirts, Boots, Bikes - Buck Brothers - Me
Def Con One - Pop Will Eat Itself
Please Don't Leave Me - Fade13
Blackened Blue Eyes - Charlatans UK
Put Down That Weapon - Midnight Oil
Twist & Crawl - The English Beat
Carbon Monoxide - Regina Spektor
52 Girls - The B-52s
The Sun & The Rainfall - Depeche Mode
Public Image - Public Image Ltd
For Your Entertainment - Charlatans UK
Snowblind - Swayzak
Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want - The Smiths
Baby Britain - Elliott Smith

(R) = Requests

(I'm not 100% sure about the order of the last five or so songs, because my brain went on autopilot on the last half hour.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sunshine,

Found you from Kilbey's site.
You have a hell of a good line up of music here. I'm going to do my best to check out your show soon.

Keep Jammin'!

Jeff A Black
The BZT Weekly

Sunshine said...

Hi Jeff,
Thank you for the compliment, and thanks for finding me. :)

~Sunshine