Saturday, March 24, 2007

Playlist Mar. 17, 2007

Track - Artist - Album (if new)
The Suburbs Are Killing Us - My Favorite
I Don't Mind - The Buzzcocks
Headbutt - John Otway
Talk To Me - APB
Let Me Go (ext.) - Heaven 17
Over & Over - Hot Chip
I Am Not Your Gameboy - Freezepop
Animals - Talking Heads (R)
Trigger Hippy - Morcheeba
Happiness Is A Warm Gun - The Breeders
I'll Kiss You - Cyndi Lauper (R)
Russian Radio (ext.) - Red Flag
Poison To The Mind - Pop Will Eat Itself
Cool For Cats - Squeeze
In The Future When All's Well - Morrissey
Too Much Too Young (live) - The Specials
Out of the Blues - John Taylor
Sex Dwarf - Soft Cell
New Moon on Monday (ext.) - Duran Duran
A Globe of Frogs - Robyn HItchcock & The Egyptians
Bloodlines - Dune
Things Will Happen - The Somnambulants
Steam - Peter Gabriel
Boys Don't Cry - The Cure (R)

(I could have sworn there were a few more songs after this, but I forgot to write them down.)

(R) = Requests

No comments: