Sunday, December 25, 2005

Playlist Dec. 24, 2005 (Holiday Show)

I had actually found three versions of Winter Wonderland, and although I wanted to play them all, I managed to contain myself by only playing two. Once I played the Hellogoodbye version, I yearned to hear the classic Annie Lennox version, because I like it so much more. The one I didn't play was The Cocteau Twins' rendition. Maybe next year!

Happy holidays everyone! Here's tonight's list:

Track - Artist - Album (if new)
Last Christmas (ext.) - Wham!
Music Non-stop - Kraftwerk
Merry Christmas (I don't want to fight) - Ramones
Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses (R)
Madonna of the Wasps - Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians
How Do You Spell Channukkah? - The LeeVees - Hanukkah Rocks
Fallen Angel - Duran Duran
Hey You!!! - The Cure
Welcome To Paradise - Front242
Zat You Santa Claus? - Buster Poindexter
A Dream - Cut Copy - Bright Like Neon Love
I Saw Three Ships - Sting
The Chanukkah Song - Adam Sandler
Winter Wonderland - Hellogoodbye
Bigmouth Strikes Again - The Smiths (R)
Red Light - The Dead 60s
Christmas Dragnet - Stan Freberg & Daws Butler
Favourite Shirts (Boy Meets Girl) - Haircut 100
Planet Claire - The B-52s
Apple Sauce VS Sour cream - The LeeVees - Hanukkah Rocks
The Twelve Gifts of Christmas - Allan Sherman
You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch - Boris Karlof
One Night In Bangkok (c. Murray Head) - Robey (R)
Sandy Claws (c. Nighmare Before Christmas) - The Countdown
I'm Not Down - The Clash
You Tear Me Up - The Buzzcocks
Do They Know It's Christmas (12") - Band Aid (1984)
Winter Wonderland - Annie Lennox
Ring Rubber Bells - Rubber Band XMas
Christmas Day (spoof of U2's Beautiful Day) - Jimmy Fallon
Hanukkah Rocks - Gefilte Joe & The Fish
Oi To The World - No Doubt
Frosty The Snowman - The Cocteau Twins
She Won't Be Home - Erasure
Christmas In Hollis - Run DMC
Blue Christmas 2000 - Dead Or Alive
Escape Hatch - Mount Sims
Christmas, Baby Please Come Home - U2
Gabriel's Message - Sting
Fairytale of New York - The Pogues (R)
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Chrissie Hynde (Pretenders)
Stop The Cavalry - Jona Lewie
'Twas The Fright Before Christmas - The Crypt Keeper
The Pretty Little Dolly - Mona Abboud
I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas - Gayla Peevey
The Chipmunk Song - The Chipmunks & music by David Seville

(R) = Requests

No comments: