Saturday, November 05, 2005

Playlist Oct. 29, 2005 (Halloween)

I was certain I would get more requests than I did, but I should have known people would most likely be out and about the weekend of Halloween. Someone even sent me suggestions via email while I was on-air. It's too bad I can't check email once I'm in the studio. Overall, I wanted things to run smoother than they did, but it was not meant to be. I had fun anyway and I hope everyone enjoyed it. :D

Start thinking about New Wave/Alternative Winter holiday song requests, because that's my next project.

~Sunshine

Track - Artist - Album (if new)
Killer/Lover - Moving Units
All The Madmen (c. Bowie) - Alien Sex Fiend
No One Lives Forever - Oingo Boingo
It's So Scandalous - The Old Haunts
Twin Killers - Deerhoof - The Runners Four
Lullaby (live) - The Cure
The Velvet Cell - Gravenhurst - Fires in Distant Buildings
Bloodletting - Concrete Blonde (R)
Satellite Ecstatica - Pop Will Eat Itself
I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow
Ladytron - Roxy Music
Pretty Girls Make Graves - The Smiths
Indigo Eyes 98 - Peter Murphy
Love & Violence - Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark
Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo (R)

Random Duo
The Darkest Star - Depeche Mode - Playing The Angel
Lilian - " - " (R)

Ghost Writer - Daniel Ash

Random Duo... again!
Confessions of a Knife (Pt 1) - My Life w/ The Thrill Kill Kult
Days of Swine & Roses - "

Every Day Is Halloween - Ministry
Peek-A-Boo - Siouxsie & The Banshees (R)
Purple Toupee - They Might Be Giants
Nemesis (ext. remix) - Shriekback
The Chauffeur - Duran Duran (R)
Panic in Detroit (c. Bowie) - Christian Death (R)
Sandy Claws (c. Nightmare Before Christmas Stk) - The Countdown
Missing - Arcadia
November Spawned A Monster - Morrissey
Strolling Wolf - The Creatures
Monster - Fred Schneider (feat. Kate Pearson) (R)
Lucretia, My Reflection - Sisters of Mercy (R)
Pop Trash Movie (c. Duran Duran) - Blondie

(R) = Requests

No comments: