Sunday, April 17, 2005

Playlist April 16, 2005

Yes, I was hoarse again last night. I've just returned from seeing my favorite band for the second time this year. Except this time I spent 48 hours in NYC seeing them at Madison Square Garden! Then time was spent hangin' with my fellow fans a bit, then a visit with family. Nuts, I tell you! Nuts! Fun, though, and highly recommended, I think. When you've got 15th row available for you at Madison Square Garden, you go. That's all I'm sayin'!
I don't think I had one request this week.

Track - Artist - Album (if new)
Russian Radio - Red Flag
Another Man's Rhubarb - Pop Will Eat Itself
Highwire Days - Psychedelic Furs
One of Those Days - Duran Duran - Astronaut
Push - The Cure
Venus In Furs - The Velvet Underground
Just Another Day - Oingo Boingo
The Passenger - Iggy Pop
Go (Club Mix) - Tones on Tail
She's So Modern - The Boomtown Rats
Peter Gun (Max Sedgley Mix) - Sarah Vaughan - Verve: Remixed3
Collision - Front242
White Room - The KLF
Whip In My Valise - Adam Ant
Steam - Peter Gabriel
Gold - Spandau Ballet
Tape Loop - Morcheeba
Magnificent Seven - The Clash
Emancipation - Moving Units - Dangerous Dreams
Try Me Out - Kaito UK
That's Entertainment - The Jam
Two Minute Warning - Depeche Mode
What Do I Get - The Buzzcocks
Mr. Disco - New Order
Secret (12" mix) - Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark
Start Again - Ian McCulloch
I Confess - The English Beat
Let Me Go (ext. mix) - Heaven 17
Nightmares - Violent Femmes
Instant Club Hit (You'll Dance To Anything) - The Dead Milkmen
The Melting Moon - VHS or Beta

No comments: