Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Playlist Jan 22, 2005

Hello radio-/blog-land,
I must apologize to anyone who showed up at Slammerz tonight. They had equipment issues that were beyond my control, so I couldn't spin tonight. Look for me next week, though, because they've assured me they'll have it resolved by then. I'll try to keep on top of the situation, though.

Back in the swing of things...

Track - Artist - Album (if new)
Red-Eye Express - Devo
Office Girls - Klark Kent
Chinese Rocks (Ramones cover) - The Countdown
No Man's Land - New Model Army
Something Better Change - The Stranglers
Death of a Disco Dancer - The Smiths (R)
Geisha Mermaid - The Legendary Pink Dots
I'll Be Your Mirror (Velvet Underground cover) - The Primitives
How We Do - Mount Sims
Girlfriend Is Better - Talking Heads
Seven Seas - Echo & The Bunnymen
Things You Said (Depeche Mode cover) - Nathan Stack
Russian Radio (ext. remix) - Red Flag
Sleepwalker - Gang of Four
Love In A Void (Peel Session) - Siouxsie & The Banshees
Sub-Culture - New Order
It's My Life - Talk Talk (R)
Anyone - Moving Units
Sex Dwarf - Soft Cell
Single Again - Fiery Furnaces - (full-length) "EP"
Mirror In The Bathroom - The English Beat
E=MC(squared) - Big Audio Dynamite
Stigmata Martyr - Bauhaus
Sexuality - Billy Bragg
Tunnel of Love - Fun Boy Three
The Lovecats (acoustic) - The Cure
Someone Keeps Moving My Chair - They Might Be Giants
Undeground - Men At Work
Burning Too - Fugazi
I Am A Poseur - X-Ray Spex
Victimisanothernameforlover - Sunshine - Electro! Kill! Kill! EP
I Know What Women Want - My Robot Friend
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - Devo
Wishing (If I Had A Photograph) (ext.) - A Flock of Seagulls

Random Duran Duran Double-take
Point of No Return - Duran Duran
Friends Of Mine - Duran Duran

Sell My Soul - Midnight Oil
New York, NY (German version) - Nina Hagen
Walking In LA - Missing Persons (R)
Satellite Ecstatica - Pop Will Eat Itself
Push - The Cure

(R) = Requests

No comments: