Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Playlist May 15, 2004 Fundraiser Show (Wk One)

(I didn't get to do week two of this fundraiser, because on Wednesday, May 19th, I had a kidney stone attack.)

Track - Artist - Album
I’ll Bet You Know – See Venus – Hard Times for Dreamers
Lint of Love – Cibo Matto
The Trial of the Century – French Kicks – The Trial of the Century
Lady Shave – Gus Gus
Half Jack – The Dresden Dolls – self-titled
Whip In My Valise – Adam Ant
Moonage Daydream – David Bowie
I Like You – Morrissey – You Are The Quarry
Debaser – The Pixies – Best of … Wave of Mutilation
She’s So Modern – The Boomtown Rats
Sheena is A Punk Rocker – The Ramones
Truth Is – Tweaker – 2am Wake-up Call
Go (Club Mix) – Tones On Tail
Blue Highway – Heatmiser (Elliott Smith’s old band)
Magnificent Seven – The Clash
Shoot You Down – APB
(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction (Stones cover) – Devo
I Have The Touch – Peter Gabriel
I Did It Just The Same – The Eurythmics
Real Wild Child – Iggy Pop
Christine – Siouxsie & The Banshees
Eighties – Killing Joke
Love Is Blindness – U2
Alameda – Elliott Smith
Making Plans for Nigel – XTC
The Boy Racer – Morrissey
Six Different Ways – The Cure
Answer Me – Anything Box
Of Crime & Passion – Duran Duran
The Man Machine – Kraftwerk

No comments: