Sunday, April 11, 2004

Playlist April 10, 2004

This show marks the first time since the schedule change that I'm covering an extra howr. Radio Nation has been moved to another time-slot, and that leaves the hour prior to my 11pm slot open for me. However, there's no telling how long I'll be covering this hour. I will try to keep everyone posted as soon as I know. Until then, it's party time! As you know, when I was on Thursday nights, I had three hours, so I'm looking forward to having the elbow room.

Track - Artist - Album (if new)
Digital Tenderness - Adam & The Ants
The Tide That Left & Never Came Back - The Veils - The Runaway Found
Denis Denis - Blondie
Ornaments of Gold - Siouxsie & The Banshees
I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend - The Ramones
King Rocker - Generation X
Road Runner - Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers
Writing On The Wall - The Blam - Caveat Emptor
Madonna of the Wasps - Robyn Hitchcock
State of the Nation - New Order
Am I Awake? - They Might Be Giants - Indestructible Objects EP
Misery Is A Butterfly - Blonde Redhead - Misery Is A Butterfly
Regret (extended dance mix) - The Eurythmics
M. E. - Gary Numan (R)
Screw - The Cure
Wasteland - The Mission
First, Last & Always - Sisters of Mercy
The Prisoner - Howard Jones
Open Your Heart (Human League cover) - Ladytron
The Game Is Not Over - T. Raumschmiere - A Million Brothers... EP
The Circus - Erasure
Told You So - Depeche Mode
Midnite Star - Weird Al Yankovic (R)
Hologram - The Bloody Lovelies - Some Rush & A Little Money
I'm Not Down - The Clash
A Strange Kind of Love - Peter Murphy (R)
Independence Day - Elliott Smith
Half A Person - The Smiths
Coin Operated Boy - The Dresden Dolls
Stay Loose - Belle & Sebastian - Dear Catastrophe Waitress
Mannequin - Wire
Time Bomb Dub - Meatbeat Manifesto - In Dub
The Kill - Fugazi (D)
Atrocity Exhibition - Joy Divison
Japanese Boy - Aneka
Channel Z - The B-52s
Fall on Me - REM
Head Over Heels/Broken (Live) - Tears For Fears
Part Time Punks - Television Personalities
A Different Story - Peter Schilling
Favorite Shirts (Boy Meets Girl) - Haircut 100

(D) = Dedication
(R) = Requests

No comments: