Sunday, March 28, 2004

Playlist Mar. 27, 2004

Track - Artist - Album (if new)
As The World Falls Down - Ce Ce Zen - (Various) Spiders From Venus
Marlene Dietrich's Favorite Poem - Peter Murphy (R)
I Still Feel - Autumn Leaves - EP
Mr. Flowers Visits Dreamland - Suki Tawdry
Birthday - The Sugarcubes
Antmusic - Adam & The Ants
Julia - Horrorpops - Hell Yeah!
I'm An Adult Now - The Pursuit of Happiness
Catch My Fall - Billy Idol
Got The Time - Joe Jackson
I Got You - Split Enz
Sealine - The Church - Forget Yourself
Bitchin' Camaro - Dead Milkmen (R)
NY, NY - Nina Hagen
Planet Claire - B-52s
Train in Vain - The Clash
Uh Oh, Love Comes To Town - Talking Heads
People Power - Cornershop
This Corrosion - Sisters of Mercy
The Suburbs Are Killing Us - My Favorite - Happiest Days of our Lives
Ziggy Stardust - Bauhaus
Stand On Your Own Head - They Might Be Giants
Girl Afraid - The Smiths
Waiting Room - Fugazi
Echo Beach - Martha & The Muffins
A Night Like This - The Cure
Ghost In You - The Psychedelic Furs
My Secret Garden - Depeche Mode
Clampdown - The Clash

(R) = Request

No comments: