Sunday, March 07, 2004

Playlist Mar. 6, 2004

Track - Artist - Album (if new)
Party Out of Bounds - B-52s
It's Not Right - Devo
Oh Injury - Rasputina - Frustration Plantation
Bloodletting - Concrete Blonde
Two Tribes - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
Strolling Wolf - The Creatures
Town Called Malice - The Jam
I'm The Man - Joe Jackson
I'll Kiss You - Cyndi Lauper
Wishing (If I Had a Photograph) - A Flock of Seagulls
You Are In My Vision - Gary Numan & Tubeway Army
Yeah Whatever - Moev
Be With Me - Vast - Nude
Venice Drowning - Duran Duran
Land Down Under (acoustic) - Men At Work
Margerine Rock - Stereolab - Margerine Eclipse
Lola Stars & Stripes - The Stills - Logic Will Break Your Heart
Heartbreak Beat - The Psychedelic Furs
Chant No. 1 - Spandau Ballet
I Don't Remember - Peter Gabriel
Living On The Ceiling - Blancmange
Selbstportrait Mit Kater - Einsturzende Neubauten - Perpetuum Mobile
Showroom Dummies - Kraftwerk
Lifeline - Frontline Assembly

(R) = Request

No comments: